Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Hidden Life of the Burrowing Owl @ Con



It has been an exciting year. My film "The Hidden Life of the Burrowing Owl" has been touring all over the world these last 16 months. After 30 film festivals, 3 traveling shows, and 14 different countries it has finally made its way to Comic Con. You have two chances to see it on a big screen this Con.





See it Friday in Room 26AB at 4:55 during the Comic Con Independent Film Festival.

or

You can catch it during Spike and Mike's Sick and Twisted Festival of Animation on Friday night from 10:00-12:00 in Room 6BCF.

See you at Con!

1 comment:

LĂ©onie Landry said...

Hi there!

I saw your short film at Fantasia Festival in Montreal and I just loved it! Is it available on dvd? Where I could find it? I really would like to see it again :o(