Friday, November 03, 2006

DAY 4 NIGHT



LATELY I am doing a lot of outdoors photography. I really wanted to get some good night shots but have been so far, unsuccessful. Then last week I was watching LOTR, TWO TOWERS and there is a part where Legolas and Aagorn are talking about the impending battle late at night. The shot looks real cool because it seems as if the moon is super bright and is lighting up the entire landscape with an erie blue glow. So I tried my own day for night version of one my own raw daytime photos. Hurray Photoshop!! Must do more.

5 comments:

Matt Spangler said...

dope! That looks really nice man...nice job

Dik Pose said...

Nice work Mike... I cant wait to see more of this progress...

Justin Ridge said...

Wow, that's a great effect! Good job on the compositing of the sign, post and moon. Very believable.

zombiejosh said...

Wow, special effects!

Felix Lim said...

inspired me to try it. Please post some progress shot if you have time.