Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Animation Competition

So a long time ago Justin and I realized that animating to music is the best thing ever. So we decided to do something about it. Justin loves to make music on his computer and I love teaching Justin how to use flash so...... We decided to start up an animation competition between the two of us. Here is how it works. Justin makes a 30 second clip , some funky grove, then we high five and each start to animate our own video to that music. Then when we are both done we show each other and see who won and who didn't win. Then we do it again....






Here is the first one we did together.....more to come.

8 comments:

Dik Pose said...

Hells yeah!

Justin Ridge said...

Woot Woot!

Israel S said...

Cool! More please.

Mac McCool said...

Can I join???

katzenjammer studios said...

wow man. would have never thought to use shapes. genius.
great stuff.

Eric "Hardwood" Gladstone said...

I dig the lightning at the beginning.

Matt Spangler said...

radtacular! I really dig this...i want in!

katzenjammer studios said...

Mike already commented, but I gotta comment again. Warm to cool shifts on the light really make that sucker pop. It looked sweet! I'm stealing that one for my bag o' tricks! I can't wait to seem more guys! Those jazz characters are gonna be great. - Chris